Hello, are you looking for an opportunity to start your career? TS Cloud welcomes YOU!
・Candidates who are fresh graduates with the passion to start your career with Google Products are welcomed to join our team.
・1 month of On-Job Training will be provided
- Google Cloud and third-party platform integration and development.
- Internal automation process development and maintenance.
- Perform necessary troubleshooting.
- Develop and apply a clear understanding of TS Cloud’s business processes including planning, solutions, management and maintenance.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed to apply.
- You will be considered if you possess a Diploma/Bachelor Degree in IT, Engineering, Computer Science or relevant work experience as a software engineer.
- Basic knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Basic knowledge of consuming REST API.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Web Technologies for both Client-side and server side.
- Basic knowledge in Linux Server.
- Able to encounter potential issues and solve the problems.
- Willing to learn and apply emerging information technology.
- Able to work independently with a high degree of self-driven and motivation.
- Fast learner and team player.
- Strong desire to learn and grow.
- Strong logical, analytical thinking & problem-solving skills.
- Positive attitude, able to adapt to changes and work under pressure in a project setting.
- Candidates who are able to start work as soon as possible/immediately are most welcome.
- Language(s): Proficient in English, Bahasa Malaysia, and Mandarin, for both written and spoken.
Technical Skills & Soft Skills Requirements
- Business Trips to Taiwan and Singapore
- Basic Salary + quarterly salary adjustment (based on KPI performance)
- Paid Birthday Leave
- Annual Leave
- EPF, SOCSO and EIS Contribution
- Working Hours: Mondays – Fridays (9AM – 6PM)
Company Benefits & Others
Starting salary from RM3,000 – RM4,000 per month
Stage 1. Interested candidates are welcomed to fill in the recruitment questionnaire
Stage 2. Shortlisted applicants will be called out for the first interview via video conferencing
Stage 3. The selected candidate will go through the final face to face interview
Candidates fulfilling the listed requirements are welcome to take advantage of this opportunity!
Note: Due to the Movement Control Order (MCO) in Malaysia, all the recruitment process including onboarding and training will be conducted via the online method within this period until further notice.